CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where have you been....

Well that was the million dollar question growing up, "Whitnnneeey, Where have you been" normally followed by a half honest mumble off the tip of my tongue. Fortunately this time I have been up to good & out of trouble. I have been busy with the boys & Jake, I have a severe case of "spring fever", and well not blogging like I would like to be. I tried to make the commitment to blog everyday but was unsuccessful, but this time I am wholeheartedly putting myself into this blog. I want to remember these memories & never forget, I want to be able to someday sit down with my children* and allow them to read the wild and crazy things they did. So, here is to "blogging" er.... something like that.

*Hopefully someday a little femininity  will be added to this over abundance of testosterone ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment