CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!!!

Dear Brily, Sweet Angel how you have brought so much joy into our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better, more well behave, loving, snuggling, smiley baby. I love you to the moon & back. You mean the world you me! 1 year ago I laid eyes on you for the first time, my first thoughts were 'Oh my lands he's half grown' and how I would give anything for time to slow down. When you first smiled at me with those 'smiling eyes' and dimple I melted. I promise to never let you down, or give up on you, you will always be my baby boy. I strive to be a better mommy for you and brother. Thank you for loving me and I am blessed to be your mommy. I love you forever and always precious baby Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I didn't know you had a blog! Blogs are fuuunnn! :p

    ReplyDelete