CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

1 year ago today....

I was nervously awaiting the arrival of September 22nd, the day I was scheduled to deliver my second bundle of joy. I feared the spinal block considering the first time was anything but pleasurable. Now 364 days later I am full of joy and a little sad, bittersweet my baby is turning 1 tomorrow. I am sure 50 years from now I will think it's was foolish to be so upset over 1 birthday but I don't want him to grow up, I don't want him to start school, how dare I ever think about him dating or moving away from his mommy but I am so thankful that he is healthy, precious, smart and handsome (oh, I could go on for days). He is truly a blessing sent from above and I won't ever go a day with out thanking 'The big guy' up there foe him!!! So tomorrow I will officially have a 1 year old and a 2 year old.... Is it too soon to start thinking about another? I'm sure my honey would KILL ME! Whit

0 comments:

Post a Comment